Friday, March 26, 2010

tag TRUE or WISH were true

DITAIP INDAH2 OLEH LuVidA^^ KETIKA JAM 3:26 PM

Rules : Bold the statements that ARE true to you.
Italicize the statements that you WISH were true.
Leave the fibs alone.
Then, tag 5 people to do the same test.


170cm tall.
I don’t know what I want at the moment.
•I’m not happy.
•I hate my friends.
•I hate my life.
I hate my grades.
I can drive.
•I’m bored of driving.
I have a white handbag.
•I love dancing.
•I go clubbing every week.
•Shopping is bullshit.
•I have a tattoo of a star.
•I got my navel pierced.
•I have friends that take drugs.
•90% of my friends smoke.
•I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.
I’m studying Fashion.
I have a business running.
•I hate cartoons.
•I hate someone.
•I have 10 Lollipops handbags.
I buy CLEO every month.
My parents don’t know about my blog.
I have an iPod.
•I don’t have faith in the current “one”.
My school mates know about my blog.
I wanted to be a fashion designer.
I love rock emo bands.
I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.
•I’m a rebel.
•I don’t believe in love.
High school's filled with drama.
My parents have faith in me.
I’ve bought shoes this month.
A blogger bitched about me before.
•I hate sports.
•I heart Italian food.
•I hate meeting new people.
•I hate nail polish.
•The mother bear gives me hugs.
People should start appreciating me.
•High school was the worst time of my life.
•I have red hair.
One Utama is my second home.
•I’m a guy.
•I’m scared of my Biology result exam which I’m going to face someday tomorrow.
•I hate vacations.
We’ll last :)
I believe in long distance relationships.
•I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.
•I’ve robbed an old lady.
I’m starting to like applying make-up.
•I was a tomboy.
•At times I think I still am a tomboy.
•I love bitching about people behind their backs
I still have a best friend.
•I have a cat.
I hate surprise parties.
I hate planning parties.
•I’m hot. :P.. •I’m a sinner.
•I’ve got a DS light.
•I have a Wii.
I cant live without music.
Video games are a waste of time.
•I miss the father bear.
I love being in love.
I know how to cook.
I have 100% freedom.
•Boys are assholes.
•I hate Math.
I’m happy with what I have
I love horror films.
•I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.
My old friends keep in touch with me.
•I don’t read newspapers.
•The news is such a waste of time.
•Blogging is a waste of time.
•I hate animals.
I can’t live without make-up.
•I curse like a pirate.
•I’m happy with my 11 year old car.
•I hate people that are smart.
I love Orange juice.
•I can’t drink for nuts.
•I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.
I’ve got a new phone.
I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
I love swimming.
•I haven’t worked out since March.
I think I’m fat
I love my friends and family

Sape saye nak tag ni? *thx jo sbb tag kite* ;)

* izan
* anin
* kak izah
* sis afzan
* sape-sape yang rase nak buat ;)

credit pix

6 KATA KAU:

Ms Haslina said... [Reply]

woooo panjangnyer tag tu...at list dapat kenal dik luvida dgn lebih dekat..

izansalleh® said... [Reply]

done! ;)

LuVidA^^ said... [Reply]

sis haslina --> panjang kan? tp copy paste aje...so ida rajen la buat ehee

LuVidA^^ said... [Reply]

izan --> great! =D

Unknown said... [Reply]

Uh..am i in the list?
akan ku buat tag nih.
anyway thanks ida sebab igt kat akak..huhuhu

LuVidA^^ said... [Reply]

kak izah --> ida x pnh lupa akak kot..eheheh :D

Post a Comment

terima kasih atas komen-komen yang diberikan.
=D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

♥♥ Luvida ♥♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea