Sunday, June 17, 2012

We remember the moment.

DITAIP INDAH2 OLEH LuVidA^^ KETIKA JAM 11:30 PM
salam & hai,

sejak 2 menjak ni selalu je buat quick post. haha. dasar pemalas. esok la, maybe ida taip entry panjang-panjang sikit ek?

just before sleep, I want to update something at my lovely blog.
yesterday was totally awesome.. i missed that moment.. tapi background song die lagu my heart will go on. uwaaa sangat tacing oke.. :( you makes me cry. huhu..

mase tengok cite titanic takde pulak nak nanges.. tapi kalau amati betol2 lagu tu, memang sedih..

Everynight in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on

Once more, you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on



p / s : we may forgot the date... but we remember the moment.


0 KATA KAU:

Post a Comment

terima kasih atas komen-komen yang diberikan.
=D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

♥♥ Luvida ♥♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea