Thursday, February 26, 2009

review....thursday [english version]

DITAIP INDAH2 OLEH LuVidA^^ KETIKA JAM 8:58 PM
hi...
ok let's just go straight to the point.
today is nothing much to say.
around 8 a.m i send msg to my supervisor.
(plan to meet her but I've cancel it).

then i co
ntinue my sleep.
LOL.
until wat time??
1pm ++
huhu....dunno why..i feel realy sleepy N hard to wake up from my bed.
(a.k.a LAZY)

then i took my bath N wash my clothes.
after that, i surf the Net...doing this N that..all the nonsense things.
(download the songs,etc).

around 6 pm i went to cafe.
bought USA fried rice.LOL..for rm4.50
then i went to a TV's room..for watchin' SPA Q..
next, i had my diner+lunch at 8pm.
(my stomach was empty since morning huhuu)

now...im goin' to study for a XML test on saturday (9 am)..
wish me luck...k
(i also have to prepare a proposal for XML project..due tomorow)
nites.

p/s: i'm not consider the grammar part.TQ

0 KATA KAU:

Post a Comment

terima kasih atas komen-komen yang diberikan.
=D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

♥♥ Luvida ♥♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea